We take a safe workplace very seriously. Fisher Construction, Inc., is the only local construction company with a full-time Safety Director whose sole function is to oversee the safety on our projects with precautionary and emergency procedures.We review job-site conditions with recommendations for safety and include site specific safety plans. We have an emphasis on working conditions including crew, visitors, equipment, and possible hazards.
Kirk has 40 years of experience in the construction industry, 30 of those with Fisher Construction Inc. He has dedicated much of his time forming and implementing safety programs. He performs safety orientations for all new hires and routinely checks job sites for safety compliance. Kirk is involved with the Billings Area Health and Safety, Montana Department of Labor & Industry and other contractor organizations.
- O.S.H.A. Course 502 – Train the Trainer Re-certification
- Asbestos Inspection Certification – Tetra Tech
- Principles on Construction Management – Rocky Mountain College
- Powered Industrial Truck Operator Training – O.S.H.A. Training Institute
- Respiratory Protection Training – B.A.S.H.
- Silica Exposure & Protection – U.S. Department of Labor O.S.H.A. Outreach
- O.S.H.A. Course 500 – Train the Trainer
- 300+ Hour Construction Training – Montana Safety Service Council
- Dale Carnegie Graduate
- Eastern Montana College